VP of Sales
Category : Sales & Marketing
Location/City : GA - Atlanta
Id : 35880
You're a rockstar in the sales world and now you're ready for your next big career move â get ready because we've got it locked and loaded for you. We're seeking a VP of Sales, someone who will guide and coordinate the activities of inside sales professionals to meet their sales quotas within their territories and market segments of the cell tower and wireless infrastructure-related real estate market. The VP will also be involved with the development and execution of sales methodologies and benchmarks which will secure the company's position as an industry leader. Have we sold you yet? Keep reading...
Five Things You Can't Google About This Role
Why you're right for this job: You have experience motivating an inside sales team that is responsible for high-volume outbound calling; now you're ready for the next big thing.
And Now for the Mundane
Job Duties & Responsibilities
This movie is all the motivation you'll need: Wall Street. Think all the drive and competitiveness of that mentality, minus any shady practices.
Skills to show off in the interview: A consistent and proven track record of meeting sales targets.
How to get voted off the island: Focusing on the work and ignoring the people. This is a leadership role and we need a manager who knows how to build and coach teams that crush it.
Fringe benefits: Not only is this position income based, there is no cap on earnings. Work hard, play hard.
Skills & Qualifications
- Devise methods to execute on established sales strategy and metrics for the existing sales team
- Assign sales activities to elevate overall performance in pursuit of monthly, quarterly, and annual goals
- Serve as mentor and coach on high priority opportunities to convert pursuit team leads into closed contracts
- Manage individual sales contributors with motivation and resources to meet personal goals
- Provide model by collaborating with team members across the life cycle of sales opportunities, from identification through development and closing
- 5+ years of recent sales management experience with a proven track record of meeting sales targets
- 7+ years of relevant experience in acquisitions, development, real estate, and/or similar financial transactions
- High-performance professional with proven track record of individual excellence and leadership
- Passion for leading a team and developing talent
- Highly intelligent and creative thinker focused on understanding and mitigating risk
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business, Finance, Construction Management, or Engineering
Sales, Vice President, VP Sales, Business, Management, Business Development, Acquisitions, Construction Management, Development