VP Product & Application Security
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : GA - Atlanta
Id : 38007
Would you consider yourself an expert of application software security, including business logic, resilience to attacks, fraud prevention? Then we want you.
We are seeking a VP Product and Application Security Lead who will be our Product and Application Security Leader. You will be responsible for leading the program to ensure security is integrated into the company's products and all areas of the internal software development processes. You will partner with key product development leaders to ensure security is enabled as a feature in all customer-facing product offerings. Lastly, you will lead efforts to improve and expand efforts to build in security at all levels of the software development process.Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better With Bullet PointsJob Duties & Responsibilities
The buck stops with you: Reporting to the Chief Information Security Officer.
Keep walking if: You don't have the ability to drive secure development and integration of security features into all phases of product and software design and development.
Fringe benefit: You have an understanding of the financial technology, payments, and/or bankcard industry.
Nerd Alert: You have 5+ years' experience in software development with language proficiency in .Net, Java and Apex.
It's not all puppies and rainbows: You must have the ability and experience to interact with partners, executive leadership and development team.
Skills & Qualifications
- Lead design and development of security features to support product innovation
- Advise product teams of new requirements to respond to changes in the payments industry security landscape
- Lead integration of new product and solution acquisitions into enterprise-wide security structures and processes
- Lead programs to ensure continuous development and improvement of security integration (Sec DevOps) into the DevOps process
- Lead development of shared software frameworks to enable consistent application of secure coding best practices across the enterprise
- Build solid working relationships with Business and BTS stakeholders to maintain and improve product and application security processes
- Contribute to maturing process, policy, and standards guidance
- Strategic leader with collaboration skills to work seamlessly across organizations and functions
- Recent experience working with product development and software development functions within a large enterprise
- Strong understanding of secure development processes and domains, such as SAST, DAST, secure shared library development
- Strong understanding of application software security, including business logic, resilience to attacks, fraud prevention
- Excellent communication skills for interactions with partners, executive leadership and development team
- Strong knowledge of secure software development lifecycle and practices such as threat modeling, security reviews, penetration tests, and security incident response
- 5 - 10 years' Technical leadership experience in the software security field
- 5+ years with incorporating cyber security into software development processes and programs
- Bachelor's Degree (CIS, CS, IS programs desired)
- Professional security or privacy certification desired, demonstrating deep practical knowledge
- Strong project planning skills