Warehouse / Logistics Manager
Category : Manufacturing
Location/City : CA - Irvine
Id : 40995
Do you consider yourself a logistics whiz? Is warehousing operations in your DNA? Then we need YOU to out those cool skills to work for a leader in the global aerospace industry!
Think you've got what it takes?Four Things About This Role That You Won't Find On Wikipedia
Because Life is Better with a Bulleted List Job Duties & Responsibilities
The buck stops with you: You'll be managing a warehouse made up of 60+ employees – better get familiar with the name game.
Bonus points awarded for: A Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
Why YOU are perfect for this role: You've got previous logistics experience and that leadership gene everyone keeps talking about.
How to impress the boss on day 1: Jump into the role by handpicking your team through recruitment, selection, orientation and training.
Skills & Qualifications
- Manages all warehouse duties including receiving, transferring, shipping, and storage of supplies, materials, and finished products
- Serves as a liaison with shippers and freight forwarders
- Maintain shipping/receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations
- Perform inventory control
- Achieve financial objects by working with finance on annual budget and expenditures
- 5-10 years of experience as a Warehouse Manager/Supervisor
- Previous experience in logistics and managing shipping vendors and freight forwarders
- Previous logistics experience
- Leadership experience and ability to manage staff
- Forklift and material handling experience